Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Knowing Me; A Quiz

"They" (being some random people on the internet) say the best way to get to know someone is ask these fifty questions. So here are the questions with my answers. :)

1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Losing my dad & my mom leaving was the biggest event that shaped me into a stronger person.

Being molested by my half brother and cousin also forced me to be strong.

2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?

selling my childhood home made me feel weak or like a failure. . but looking back now it was the best decision for me at that time. I kept the house while i needed to and sold it when it was no longer home to me.

3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
With my friends & Jason. . the ones who have known me the longest and stood the test of time with me. The people I don't have to explain myself to.

4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?

I love riding in the jeep or buggies on a dirt road when the stars are out. . for a moment i forget everything else around me.

If I'm by myself I like to just drive around and listen to music or go to Cori's. 

5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
That's a tough one. I think my dad had a profound influence on me. but I have always had a handful of former teachers (now current friends) who all have given me pieces of themselves and shaped me into who i am now. And everyone who had crossed my path has shaped me in one way or another.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
at this point in my life I'm working toward changing my weight. . not because of my physical appearance but because I want to be around when my nieces are older and grow old with Jason. 


7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?

get everyone i love together so i could spend my day with them.

8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?

I don't know about 'belong' but i'd love to have lived in the 20's or 30's.

9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
Blood family? none. My own family - all of them. :)

10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
Cori. She knows everything about me and then some.

11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
she can make me laugh at any given moment.

12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
a school counselor.

13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?

I do identify with people on shows and in books. . similar story lines, troubles, worries. etc. The most recent would be Hannah in 13 Reasons Why.


14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
I think i accept them well enough.

15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?

non

16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

my smile or my hair. haha

17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
my heart, (although it can be my least favorite too. .)

18. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Absolutely

19. Do you believe in soul mates?
All different kids. Love, friendship, etc.

20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
fairly. Mine are normally accurate.

21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
Yes, a few.

22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Personality and a huge heart.

23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?

I guess it means laying it all on the line and being completely open with someone. I am most vulnerable with those i trust because I take of my armor around my heart.

24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?

Anything I want to ask a man I'd just ask Dennis. lolol

25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
many things that aren't appropriate for this.

26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
If i'm speaking physical - i look at eyes and smile on both sexes.

27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
I'd love to know more about my heritage.

28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?

visit ireland & greece or sky dive.

29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
I need to save up the money before i do it.

30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?

I would still love to be a counselor in inner city schools or a grief counselor.

31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?

Sleep in then probably laundry, and clean the house.

32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
Jason and I talking about my dad.

33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?

One of the girls at work was telling a story about wearing two different shoes an entire weekend.

34. What is your favorite memory?

One of the best memories I have is going to Baltimore with Jason for our first valentines day weekend together. We explored the inner harbor, went to the aquarium, ate at fancy places, went to dive bars and just enjoyed being with each other in a place where no one else knew us.

35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
it takes so much to make me embarassed. . so I'm not sure i have a good answer for this. . 


36. What is your biggest fear?
being abandon/forgotten.

37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
No Regrets. Everything I've done has led me to where I am now.

38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?

I'm sure I have. Skinny dipping in places you shouldn't, underage drinking, etc.

39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Drove to Pittsburgh at 8pm for a 30 minute "hi/bye" stop and drove home. lol

40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Sure, how else do you meet new people?

41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?

More than likely.

42. What’s your favorite joke?
my bank account. hahahahaha
no but really, any that Jason tells. . when you get him and his Pops on a roll they tell some funny jokes. 


43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I love dogs. . but can't be around them cause of my allergies.

44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
a Turtle.

45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?

I mean Jason and I do watch the Minion movies a lot. haha

46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
A free spirit with a heart of gold - My dad's words.

47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
I think i'd go back to 13. I had some wonderful people in my life then, my dad was still alive, and i was starting to find my way.

48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?

Heaven.

49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?

I'm not judgmental. Age,sex,religion, gender, race. . none of that matters to me. & i love UNCONDITIONALLY. . once i love you, i love you for the rest of my life. Truly.

50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?

My life with always having a missing piece. . my poppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment